Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Air Valve||Application:||Water, Oil, Gas Etc.,|
|Size:||DN15 ~DN300||Pressure:||PN2.5/6/10/16/125lbs/150lbs/JIS 5K/JIS10K|
|Standard:||DIN / BS / AWWA / JIS||Temperature:||-20~120 C|
|Body:||Cast Iron/ Ductile Iron/ Stainless Steel||Floating Ball:||Stainless Steel/ PTFE/ Plastic|
water air release valve,
combination air release valve
QT450 RF Exhaust Valve , Air Valves , Portable Type: 2 "x PN10,Body: QT450 / SUS304.
Standard ; DIN BS ANSI
Working Pressure : PN10 PN16 PN25
Material : Cast Iron and Ductile Iron
1 ) Size: 1-1/2" to 8"
2 ) Class: PN10, PN16.125LB, 150LB
3 ) Type: NBR Floating Ball, Stainless steel /Brass Spindle
4 ) Material: CAST IRON, DUCTILE IRON
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI,
AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and
CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204 3.1B. Mill Test
Certificate for all our supplied products.
The air release valves will be installed at sections of the pipeline where air pockets would be formed.
The valves shall be of robust construction of double orifices with an integral isolating valve and
flanged base for connection to a valve stem that connects the air valve to the main pipeline.
The bore leading to the flange base shall be in accordance to the size of the main pipeline and the
expected accumulation of air.
• Coating Powder Epoxy Min. 250 micron
• Three Way Functioning:
- Release of large volumes of air during pipeline fill.
- Allows in flows of large volumes of air when pipe is emptied.
- Release of air under pressure
• Low Maintenance
• Working pressure Min. 0.1 bar Max. 16 bar
• Hydraulic test performed under 1.5xPN pressure
REMARKS & APPLICATIONS
• For water (Not sewage) and neutral liquids.
• Nominal Pressure: PN 16/25 & PN 25/40
• Working Temperature: -10˚C to 120˚C
Contact Person: Mr. Steve