|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Certification:||WRAS/ ISO 9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Usually packing by plywood case suit for sea delivery|
|Delivery Time:||1usually within 35 days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T advance or L/C at sight|
|Supply Ability:||90,000pcs per month|
|End Connection::||Flange Connect||Design Pressure.:||PN10 , 16|
|Filter Mesh Size.:||As Your Requirement||Design Specific Fluid Gravity.:||Design Specific Fluid Gravity.|
|Body:||A126 , Cast Iron GG25||Filter/ Screen:||SS 304 / SS 316 / Stainless Steel|
|Size:||DN 50~ DN1000||Medium:||Water, Oil, Gas Etc.,|
Cast Iron A126 GG25 Y Strainer With SS304 Screen , Length According As F6 Standard
The strainer may be used on all types of pipelines to collect granulated foreign substances and
contaminants collected. It can improve the clearance in the medium, and prolong the life of valves
and other equipments. It is suitable for wafer, petroleum and steam.
Mail part & material
Body: gray cast iron, cast iron, ductile iron
Filter: stainless steel
- Nominal diameter:65～500mm
- Nominal pressure:1.0/1.6/2.5Mpa
• Iron strainers are complete with Flat Face (Series 125YF) or Raised Face (Series 250YF)
flanges in accordance with ASME B16.1.
• Strainer body meets applicable ASME Standard.
• One piece cast body.
• Strainers equipped with bolted cover flange that utilize a flat gasket seal.
• Low pressure drop.
• Upper and lower machined seats.
• 304 SS perforated screens are standard.
• Drain/Blow-off connection furnished with plug as standard.
• Generous screen area and properly proportioned straining chamber to minimize initial pressure
drop while maximizing time between cleanings.
• Compact end to end dimension.
STRAINER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
A . Ensure all machined surfaces are free of defects and that the inside of the
strainer is free of foreign objects.
B . For horizontal pipelines, the strainer should be installed so that the drain
connection is pointed downwards.
C . For flanged end strainers, the flange bolting should be tightened gradually in
a back and forth clockwise motion.
D . Once installed, increase line pressure gradually and check for leakage around joints
E . If the strainer is supplied with a start-up screen, monitor pressure drop carefully.
Address: No.159 Jiugan road Sijing industrial zone Songjiang District Shanghai, China
Factory Address:No.159 Jiugan road Sijing industrial zone Songjiang District Shanghai, China