Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Single Flange Butterfly Valve||Size:||DN50 ~DN3000|
|Standard:||DIN / BS / AWWA / JIS||Temperature:||-20~120 C|
|Body:||Cast Iron/ Ductile Iron/ Stainless Steel||Automatic:||Yes|
DN3000 Single Flanged Butterfly Valve,
DIN Flanged Butterfly Valve,
15.2MPa Ductile Iron Butterfly Valve
Automatic Single Flange Butterfly Valve Good Regulation Performance
Single Flange Butterfly Valve Application
The butterfly valve is suitable for fresh water, sewage, seawater, brine, steam, natural gas, food, medicine, oil, various acids and alkalis and other pipelines which require complete sealing, zero leakage in gas test, high life requirement and working temperature between - 10 and 150 degrees.
1. This valve is a patented product of the company. The side flange of the product conforms to various pressures of various domestic and international standards.such as national standard, GB,GOST,ANSI,BS,JIS, etc. The connection is convenient and adaptable widely, which can reduce the types of purchase and stocking.
2. The wall thickness of the valve body meets the requirements of GB 26640, the thickness is thick, and the bearing strength is guaranteed.
3. The valve body is made of ductile iron material, spheroidization rate is 3 grades, the mechanical properties are stronger, the tensile strength is 450Mpa, and the elongation rate is more than 10%. Compared with gray iron body, the same thickness tensile strength is gray iron body. 2 times, the applicable working pressure is higher.
4. The valve seat uses imported rubber raw materials, containing 50% of rubber, Shore A hardness of 73 ± 3, tensile strength ≥ 15.2MPa; elongation at break ≥ 350%, valve sealing is reliable, opening and closing torque is stable, seat durable and long life, the number of opening and closing can reach more than 10,000 times.
5. The valve seat is a wide-side , the sealing surface is wider, the valve end seal is easier to guarantee, and the sealing is more reliable. The wide-side valve seat facilitates the installation of the valve, and has a wide contact surface with the flange boss on the pipe, and the sealing performance is reliable. Installation accuracy requirements are lower than for narrow side seats. The valve seat has a concave groove in the axial direction and is equipped with an O-ring, which can realize the secondary sealing of the valve seat in the axial direction.
Contact Person: Mr. Steve